Unless God changes something, we’ll be headed toward Tecate, Mexico in just a little over a week!
Here’s some prayer requests
- Provision: God has already provided 80% of the funds for both travel and building supplies necessary for the trip – we look forward to Him providing the remainder too!
- Health: Several from the team are sick or have been recently. Please pray that the sicknesses are finished before leaving, and everyone stays healthy through the trip.
- Travel: From Omaha, it’s 26 hours each way, driving. Pray for the vans to operate well, drivers to stay alert, no flat tires and safety!
- Team relationships: The days are long and the work is hard on this trip. Pray that we will build each other up.
- A good witness: Not many of us speak Spanish well, but our behavior and attitude is still a witness.
- Building project: We intend to build two small houses in less than five days.
- VBS: While building, we’ll also conduct a VBS and evening church services.